- Green Biscuit Snipe Review
- Project Rock 3 Training Shoes Review
- Bauer Sauce Kit Review
- TRUE TF9 Skates Review
- KAV Sports 3D Printed Hockey Helmet Review
- Conquest Hockey Recharge Tech Fleece Review
- Conquest Hockey Sensation Thermal Review
- Conquest Hockey Wrap-Around Hoodie Review
- Conquest Hockey Virtuoso 2.0 Hat Review
- STX Surgeon RX3 Stick Review
Sherwood T120 Stick
- Updated: July 28, 2014
Sherwood Hockey is preparing to release their successor to the T100 stick. Officially launching on October 1st, 2014, the company has slowly been leaking pictures of their brand new Sherwood T120 stick via social media.
While we’re not too sure on specifics right now, we know the Sherwood T120 stick will feature a primarily black color scheme with red accents throughout the shaft. Additionally, we’re hearing that the Sherwood T120 stick will weigh in at less than 400 grams.
Check out the couple pictures we have of the Sherwood T120 stick below and drop us a note in the comments with your thoughts. Do you like the look of the T120? Will you be picking one up on October 1st to replace your current twig? Let us know!