- Green Biscuit Snipe Review
- Project Rock 3 Training Shoes Review
- Bauer Sauce Kit Review
- TRUE TF9 Skates Review
- KAV Sports 3D Printed Hockey Helmet Review
- Conquest Hockey Recharge Tech Fleece Review
- Conquest Hockey Sensation Thermal Review
- Conquest Hockey Wrap-Around Hoodie Review
- Conquest Hockey Virtuoso 2.0 Hat Review
- STX Surgeon RX3 Stick Review
True Hockey Teases New Skate Launch for July 15
- Updated: June 19, 2019
It was two years ago, back in 2017, when True Hockey launched the Pro Custom Player Skate. They were designed originally by Scott Van Horne, and later brought into the lineup after True Hockey acquired Van Horne’s VH Footwear.
Two years later, it seems that True Hockey is ready to launch the next iteration of the Pro Custom Player Skate as they have now begun teasing a new skate launch for July 15th on social media.
On Instagram and Facebook, the post reads as follows:
While we’ve never used the True skates personally, we’ve been incredibly impressed with what True Hockey has been doing since launching and are excited to see what comes next from their skate team.
Check back with us on July 15th to see the latest from True Hockey!