- STX Surgeon RX3 Stick Review
- 2018 True A6.0 SBP Stick Review
- Oneiric vs CCM, Bauer, and Shock Doctor: Base Layer Pants Comparison Review
- Elevate XL27 Stick Review
- CCM Ribcor 70K Skates Review
- Rink Rat Trickster Wheels Review
- Oneiric Genesis Base Layer Review
- CCM Jetspeed FT1 Skates Review
- Bauer Supreme 1S Stick Review
- No Sweat Helmet Liner Review
Mission Inhaler FZ-1 Roller Hockey Skates
- Updated: February 14, 2019
February 15th marks the launch of Mission’s latest line of roller hockey gear, and with it comes the all new Mission Inhaler FZ-1 roller hockey skates.
The most notable change on the Mission Inhaler FZ-1 roller hockey skates will be the brand new look. After going with a dark look for the NLS iteration of skates, Mission has returned to white for the FZ-1 skates. In particular, the Mission Inhaler FZ-1 skates will feature a white Curv composite quarter package which is designed for high level play.
Moving inside the boot of the Mission Inhaler FZ-1 skates, you will find a moisture wicking grip liner with added indy foam ankle padding for top notch comfort. Mission will use a true vented three piece construction tongue, helping to promote airflow and keep your foot cool.
Below the boot is a lightweight composite outsole, great for high level players and maximizing energy transfer in each stride. The Mission Inhaler FZ-1 roller hockey skates will also feature a CNC lightweight aluminum hi-lo chassis, along with Labeda Addiction wheels that roll on Hi-Lo Swiss bearings.
The Mission Inhaler FZ-1 skates launch on February 15th and will cost about $649.99. If you’re looking to pick up a pair of these fresh new skates, visit our friends at Inline Warehouse to get yours!