- Green Biscuit Snipe Review
- Project Rock 3 Training Shoes Review
- Bauer Sauce Kit Review
- TRUE TF9 Skates Review
- KAV Sports 3D Printed Hockey Helmet Review
- Conquest Hockey Recharge Tech Fleece Review
- Conquest Hockey Sensation Thermal Review
- Conquest Hockey Wrap-Around Hoodie Review
- Conquest Hockey Virtuoso 2.0 Hat Review
- STX Surgeon RX3 Stick Review
Gaudreau Scores in First Game Back After Injury
- Updated: December 5, 2016
Johnny Gaudreau just returned to the lineup after missing 10 games with a broken finger and what better way to return to action than with a goal on your first shot of your first shift back to action?
After the Flames gained entry into the Anaheim Ducks zone, Sam Bennet laid a drop pass down for Gaudreau. While the pass wasn’t a great one, Gaudreau was able to pick it up, handle the puck momentarily, and then fire a low shot at Jonathan Bernier. The shot, which I’m sure Bernier would like to have back, snuck through and made it’s way to the back of the net as a nice welcome back for Gaudreau.
Despite missing some action, Gaudreau seems to have picked up right where he left off in terms of production. He would go on to add an assist against the Ducks as Calgary cruised to an 8-3 victory.
While Gaudreau isn’t quite on a point per game pace as of this today, we do expect him to continue piling up points this season.