- STX Surgeon RX3 Stick Review
- 2018 True A6.0 SBP Stick Review
- Oneiric vs CCM, Bauer, and Shock Doctor: Base Layer Pants Comparison Review
- Elevate XL27 Stick Review
- CCM Ribcor 70K Skates Review
- Rink Rat Trickster Wheels Review
- Oneiric Genesis Base Layer Review
- CCM Jetspeed FT1 Skates Review
- Bauer Supreme 1S Stick Review
- No Sweat Helmet Liner Review
2016-17 Fantasy Hockey Position Changes
- Updated: August 27, 2016
While many of you are getting your fantasy football draft boards ready, Yahoo made some significant changes for the upcoming fantasy hockey season that will have an affect on everyone who plays.
As highlighted by NHL.com Fantasy Insider Pete Jensen, over 50 forwards in the August top 200 list had their positions altered.
What’s gone are the dual positions many of the top players had. Who got reduced? Many first/second round picks are now listed under one position including Patrick Kane (now RW only) and Alex Ovechkin (now LW only). For those (like myself) who benefited from Brent Burns and Dustin Byfuglien listed as wingers in addition to defensemen, those days are gone as they are solely defensemen.
Not all news from Yahoo was bad, as Robby Fabbri and Sam Reinhart had their positions increased to C/LW and C/RW respectively in Yahoo fantasy leagues.
Six players who were listed as LW/C/RW had their positions reduced. Filip Forsberg and Jussi Jokinen took the biggest hit, as they went from three positions to one (LW only). Players now listed as C/RW include Joe Pavelski, Tyler Toffoli and Patrick Sharp. Ryan O’Reilly is now flipped to C/LW.
Check out Jensen’s article for the full list of player changes. If you want to sign up for a Yahoo Fantasy Hockey League, click here.