- Conquest Hockey Wrap-Around Hoodie Review
- Conquest Hockey Virtuoso 2.0 Hat Review
- STX Surgeon RX3 Stick Review
- 2018 True A6.0 SBP Stick Review
- Oneiric vs CCM, Bauer, and Shock Doctor: Base Layer Pants Comparison Review
- Elevate XL27 Stick Review
- CCM Ribcor 70K Skates Review
- Rink Rat Trickster Wheels Review
- Oneiric Genesis Base Layer Review
- CCM Jetspeed FT1 Skates Review
Penguins Star Had Surgery Prior to Stanley Cup Finals
- Updated: June 13, 2016
After clinching the Stanley Cup Championship last night, word is starting to come out about some of the injuries that plagued different players throughout the playoffs. One such star was Kris Letang, who actually had surgery prior to Game 1 of the Stanley Cup Finals.
Letang was forced to undergo surgery on his foot to help fix an infection he had developed during the playoffs. Unbelievably, Letang was able to return to action without missing any games.
Even more incredible to think about was how effective Letang was throughout the Stanley Cup Finals, despite his recent surgery. Letang picked up five points in the Finals alone, including an unbelievable effort for the game winning and series clinching goal in game six.
Kris Letang was one of the best players on the ice, night in and night out, during the Stanley Cup Finals. Imagine how much things could have changed had he not been able to skate after having surgery.