- Project Rock 3 Training Shoes Review
- Bauer Sauce Kit Review
- TRUE TF9 Skates Review
- KAV Sports 3D Printed Hockey Helmet Review
- Conquest Hockey Recharge Tech Fleece Review
- Conquest Hockey Sensation Thermal Review
- Conquest Hockey Wrap-Around Hoodie Review
- Conquest Hockey Virtuoso 2.0 Hat Review
- STX Surgeon RX3 Stick Review
- 2018 True A6.0 SBP Stick Review
Sidney Crosby Delivers Cheap Shot on Lightning Forward
- Updated: May 18, 2016
Sidney Crosby was the hero of game two, but was looking more like a villain after one particular play tonight in game three against the Lightning.
During a battle for positioning in front of Lightning goalie Andrei Vasilevskiy, Crosby appeared to hit Lightning forward Cedric Paquette in the face with his left hand, and then proceed to slew foot the young player as well. Paquette went down to the ice very hard in a scary looking play.
There was no penalty call on the ice following the slew foot, so it would seem the refs missed one there. However, there is still an opportunity for the league to review and determine if any suspension is necessary. Brad Marchand was suspended two games during the regular season on a similar looking play.
Fortunately for Paquette, he was not injured on the play.
The Pittsburgh Penguins would go on to win game three of their series against Tampa Bay by a final score of 4-2. They currently lead the best-of-seven series 2-1.
Check out the Sidney Crosby slew foot on Cedric Paquette below. Be sure to leave us a comment with your thoughts on the play!