- KAV Sports 3D Printed Hockey Helmet Review
- Conquest Hockey Recharge Tech Fleece Review
- Conquest Hockey Sensation Thermal Review
- Conquest Hockey Wrap-Around Hoodie Review
- Conquest Hockey Virtuoso 2.0 Hat Review
- STX Surgeon RX3 Stick Review
- 2018 True A6.0 SBP Stick Review
- Oneiric vs CCM, Bauer, and Shock Doctor: Base Layer Pants Comparison Review
- Elevate XL27 Stick Review
- CCM Ribcor 70K Skates Review
Jerseys revealed for Avalanche/Red Wings outdoor game?
- Updated: August 11, 2015
The jerseys for the Detroit Red Wings and Colorado Avalanche Stadium Series outdoor game next season may have been released—and they look terrible.
Thankfully, the images circulating the ‘net were created by SportsLogo.net to illustrate what the jerseys could look like based on descriptions of what they will be, not actual images.
The website reports that the Red Wings will wear red, despite being the away team, while the logo will feature a big “D” with a wing coming out of it. The Avalanche logo will reportedly be a hybrid combining their new shoulder patch and the old Rockies logo.
Sleeve striping and number details are still unknown.
We’ll have to wait until the final jerseys are revealed to render complete judgement, but hopefully the real jerseys are far removed from the ones depicted. The sash across the chest makes them look like British soldiers, and the Avalanche logo makes me feel like I’m looking into the Eye of Sauron. Overall, they look more like soccer jerseys than hockey jerseys.
Check out the jerseys below. What do you think?