- Easton Synergy HTX Hockey Stick ReviewPosted 2 months ago
- Labeda RPG Roller Hockey Wheel ReviewPosted 2 months ago
- Warrior Dynasty AX1LT Stick ReviewPosted 5 months ago
- Integral Hockey – Hockey Stick Repair ReviewPosted 5 months ago
- CCM U+ Crazy Light Ice Hockey Pants ReviewPosted 9 months ago
- Bauer Vapor APX 2 Stick ReviewPosted 11 months ago
- Silverback Chrome O Hockey Stick ReviewPosted 1 year ago
- Elite Hockey Compression Grip Jock Pant ReviewPosted 2 years ago
- Elite Hockey Compression Grip Long Sleeve Top ReviewPosted 2 years ago
- Fischer SX3 Hockey Stick ReviewPosted 2 years ago
Reebok RibCor Stick
- Updated: March 11, 2013
Not only is CCM preparing for a new stick launch, but it looks like Reebok is coming closer to fully revealing the successor to the Reebok Ai9. More than likely slated for a late summer or fall release, their newest stick will be the Reebok RibCor stick.
While there is a still a lot to learn about the Reebok RibCor stick, the name gives us an idea of some of the technology that might be used. Some NHL players, such as Max Talbot, use or have used a stick with ribs down the bottom portion of the shaft.
Pictured below, the ribs on the Reebok RibCor stick are thought to help increase strength and stability of the ribbed area.
From the leaked images we’ve seen thus far, the Reebok RibCor stick will have a blacked out design. However, this was also the case with the original RBZ which remained all white before the retail graphics were unveiled. So later this year, the RibCor stick may come to market blacked out, but chances are it will see a few design changes before it hits retail stores.
Keep an eye out for a few NHL players to start using this stick before the end of the season. While we can’t be certain anyone will be using it just yet, they may get their hands on one for a few NHL games. In fact, Reebok has already stated that Matt Duchene has used the new RibCor stick and says its the best he’s used.
Take a look at the teaser shot below courtesy of Reebok and let us know your thoughts about the new Reebok RibCor stick. You can also see below a couple close up shots of the ribbed technology featured on a CCM stick and a Reebok 20k. Join the discussion and leave us your thoughts in the comments!