- Green Biscuit Snipe Review
- Project Rock 3 Training Shoes Review
- Bauer Sauce Kit Review
- TRUE TF9 Skates Review
- KAV Sports 3D Printed Hockey Helmet Review
- Conquest Hockey Recharge Tech Fleece Review
- Conquest Hockey Sensation Thermal Review
- Conquest Hockey Wrap-Around Hoodie Review
- Conquest Hockey Virtuoso 2.0 Hat Review
- STX Surgeon RX3 Stick Review
NHL Photo of the Day
- Updated: May 2, 2012
Going into the third with a one goal lead you might think your chances of winning are better than average. That is of course never the case, especially in a crazy NHL playoffs. The Philadelphia Flyers were up 1 – 0 entering the third and was quickly introduced to the New Jersey Devil’s onslaught.
Rookie defensman Adam Larsson who played 65 games in the regular season, played his first NHL career playoff game. Just over 3 minutes into the final period, Larsson made it a memorable game by putting a wrist shot goal past Ilya Bryzgalov. The Devils continued to rally as they ended up scoring 3 more goals to win game two with a 4 – 1 finish.
That win also came with missing Superstar Ilya Kovalchuk. Maybe Devil’s Head Coach Peter DeBoer might take a play out of Washington Capitals Head Coach Dale Hunter and limit Kovalchuk’s minutes when he returns like Hunter limiting Alexander Ovechkin’s minutes.
The series is tied at one a piece, now heading to New Jersey for games 3 & 4.