- Easton Synergy HTX Hockey Stick ReviewPosted 2 months ago
- Labeda RPG Roller Hockey Wheel ReviewPosted 2 months ago
- Warrior Dynasty AX1LT Stick ReviewPosted 4 months ago
- Integral Hockey – Hockey Stick Repair ReviewPosted 5 months ago
- CCM U+ Crazy Light Ice Hockey Pants ReviewPosted 8 months ago
- Bauer Vapor APX 2 Stick ReviewPosted 11 months ago
- Silverback Chrome O Hockey Stick ReviewPosted 1 year ago
- Elite Hockey Compression Grip Jock Pant ReviewPosted 2 years ago
- Elite Hockey Compression Grip Long Sleeve Top ReviewPosted 2 years ago
- Fischer SX3 Hockey Stick ReviewPosted 2 years ago
Easton E700 Helmet
- Updated: October 28, 2011
Update: The new Easton E700 helmet is now available over at Pure Hockey. Head over there to buy it now and be sure to use the coupon code HOCKEYWORLD to save 10% on select items.
Unveiled for the first time at the Let’s Play Hockey Expo in Las Vegas, Easton Hockey introduced their brand new Easton E700 helmet. This new lid has a very stealthy look from the picture, and even incorporates a matte black finish – which is be a cool new look for hockey helmets. The Easton E700 helmet is scheduled to be released on December 1st, 2011, which is coming up quick. This could make for a great product to be added to those holiday wishlists.
In terms of specs, here’s what you can expect on the Easton E700 helmet:
- Full coverage EPP foam liner with PC shell to provide multi-impact durability all in a low profile look
- Giro inspired fit system combined with plush for excellent stability and best in class comfort
- Lightweight helmet design with excellent crush resistant properties
- Available in matte (black or white) and regular finish
- Colors for the regular finish include: black, forest green, maroon, navy, red, royal, white, yellow
Head over to the Easton E700 helmet website for more info.
Check out the Easton E700 below and let us know what you think!