- Bauer Supreme 1S Stick Review
- No Sweat Helmet Liner Review
- Hockey Fat Bikes Review and Coupon Code
- Rink Rat Dual Identity Wheels Review
- Fischer CT 850 Stick Review
- CCM RBZ Revolution Stick Review
- Adrenaline Powerfoot Review
- Copper Joint Compression Knee Sleeve Review
- Sherwood Rekker EK60 Stick Review
- Blade Hockey Laces and Wax Review
Easton E700 Helmet
- Updated: October 28, 2011
Update: The new Easton E700 helmet is now available over at Pure Hockey. Head over there to buy it now and be sure to use the coupon code HOCKEYWORLD to save 10% on select items.
Unveiled for the first time at the Let’s Play Hockey Expo in Las Vegas, Easton Hockey introduced their brand new Easton E700 helmet. This new lid has a very stealthy look from the picture, and even incorporates a matte black finish – which is be a cool new look for hockey helmets. The Easton E700 helmet is scheduled to be released on December 1st, 2011, which is coming up quick. This could make for a great product to be added to those holiday wishlists.
In terms of specs, here’s what you can expect on the Easton E700 helmet:
- Full coverage EPP foam liner with PC shell to provide multi-impact durability all in a low profile look
- Giro inspired fit system combined with plush for excellent stability and best in class comfort
- Lightweight helmet design with excellent crush resistant properties
- Available in matte (black or white) and regular finish
- Colors for the regular finish include: black, forest green, maroon, navy, red, royal, white, yellow
Head over to the Easton E700 helmet website for more info.
Check out the Easton E700 below and let us know what you think!