- Reebok 20K Pants ReviewPosted 1 week ago
- Warrior Covert QR1 Stick ReviewPosted 1 month ago
- Bauer Nexus 8000 Stick ReviewPosted 2 months ago
- Stable 26 Hockey Skate Socks ReviewPosted 3 months ago
- Marsblade Training Tool ReviewPosted 3 months ago
- Reebok Ribcor Skates ReviewPosted 3 months ago
- Renfrew Pro-Blade XT Hockey Tape ReviewPosted 3 months ago
- True A6.0 Stick ReviewPosted 4 months ago
- STX Stallion Hockey Stick ReviewPosted 4 months ago
- Fischer SX9 Hockey Stick ReviewPosted 4 months ago
Warrior Krown 360 Helmet
- Updated: October 26, 2011
Warrior Hockey recently unveiled their new Warrior Krown 360 helmet at the Let’s Play Hockey Expo in Las Vegas. Last month we brought you a picture of the Warrior Koretex helmet, but we have not heard much about it since. It appears the Koretex may have just been a prototype name. The Warrior Krown 360, however is the helmet we can definitely expect to hit retail stores in the not too distant future. What makes the Krown 360 helmet unique is it’s ability to further customize the fit to your head shape. Most helmets allow for adjustments to the length of the helmet, but the Warrior Krown 360 will allow you to adjust the width as well.
Most hockey pundits sounding off about the Krown 360 are not very pleased with its aesthetic appeal. Swagger has become an important factor for Warrior Hockey, and while players will pick up the new helmet simply because it is a Warrior product, others will opt for a more traditional looking helmet. Keep in mind, however, that the most important job for a helmet is to protect your melon. If Warrior has made any dramatic improvements in head protection, this may be a good pick up for players with a history of concussion.
Take a look at the new Warrior Krown 360 helmet below and let us know what you think!