- Easton Synergy HTX Hockey Stick ReviewPosted 1 month ago
- Labeda RPG Roller Hockey Wheel ReviewPosted 2 months ago
- Warrior Dynasty AX1LT Stick ReviewPosted 4 months ago
- Integral Hockey – Hockey Stick Repair ReviewPosted 5 months ago
- CCM U+ Crazy Light Ice Hockey Pants ReviewPosted 8 months ago
- Bauer Vapor APX 2 Stick ReviewPosted 10 months ago
- Silverback Chrome O Hockey Stick ReviewPosted 1 year ago
- Elite Hockey Compression Grip Jock Pant ReviewPosted 1 year ago
- Elite Hockey Compression Grip Long Sleeve Top ReviewPosted 2 years ago
- Fischer SX3 Hockey Stick ReviewPosted 2 years ago
Bakersfield Condors “Winning” With Greatest Promotion Ever
- Updated: March 10, 2011
“Charlie Sheen Night” will take place Saturday as they take on the Idaho Steelheads. The promotion will go along with their St. Patrick’s Day Celebration as the team will wear special green jerseys in honor of the holiday. The only thing missing is replacing the last names on the back of the jersey with “WINNING” or wearing jerseys that looks more like a bowling shirt.
Fans attending the game can honor Charlie Sheen in various ways:
- Free admission for anyone who brings to the arena a clean drug test
- Wear a fedora or dress like any character from his movies and your ticket is only $2.50. You might as well call it a “World’s Largest Rick ‘Wild Thing’ Vaughn” gathering.
- First 1,000 males in attendance at the game will receive Sheen’s face on a stick. I wonder if anyone will follow after ESPN’s College Gameday and get a larger than life-sized picture of Sheen to hold up during the game.
- Two-for-one “Tiger Blood” Icee slushes.
And if anyone has the money, you can own the Condors for the price of $2 Million. That is the salary Sheen was making per episode of Two and a Half Men.
Team Owner Jonathan Fleisig said in a press release issued by the team, “Obviously we’ve gotten a ton of coverage and feedback on this ‘epic’ promotion. The majority of it has been very positive. There has been some negative feedback, but I think it’s important for people to maintain a sense of humor. It makes life so much easier and more enjoyable, especially since times are tough for everyone.
“A Condors game is a place that you can come and forget about your troubles and enjoy three hours of entertainment. We don’t take ourselves too seriously and think that’s a good thing for everyone to consider.”
For those who are wondering, the Condors are an affiliate of the AHL Houston Aeros and NHL Minnesota Wild. The Condors have a 32-25-2-1 record and sit fourth in the five-team Pacific division, which they won last season.