- Conquest Hockey Wrap-Around Hoodie Review
- Conquest Hockey Virtuoso 2.0 Hat Review
- STX Surgeon RX3 Stick Review
- 2018 True A6.0 SBP Stick Review
- Oneiric vs CCM, Bauer, and Shock Doctor: Base Layer Pants Comparison Review
- Elevate XL27 Stick Review
- CCM Ribcor 70K Skates Review
- Rink Rat Trickster Wheels Review
- Oneiric Genesis Base Layer Review
- CCM Jetspeed FT1 Skates Review
New Jersey Devils
- Updated: September 1, 2009
The New Jersey Devils had a remarkable year last season considering goaltender Martin Brodeur was out majority of the season with surgery to repair a torn bicep muscle. One would expect the Devils to be even better this upcoming season as Brodeur is healthy and in top shape as always, however during the off season the Devils have lost a big part of their team.
Savior goaltender Scott Clemmensen has gone to the Florida Panthers leaving the backup position to the Devils only acquisition, goaltender Yann Dannis from the New York Islanders. This however is not a worry as Brodeur is the Iron Man of goaltenders.
The problem that will be faced is the loss of forwards Brian Gionta and John Madden. Last season Gionta posted 60 points in 81 games with 3 of those points being shorthanded goals. Madden on the other hand only 23 points in 76 games, yet contributed greatly to the depth of the team. He too also posted a shorthanded goal and 2 short handed assists.
The Devils were able to not only secure a playoff spot last season, but were able to clinch first in the tough Atlantic division. This year expect them to drop to 3rd if not farther within the division as the Philadelphia Flyers and the New York Rangers look tougher this season with their off season acquisitions, as well as defending Stanley Cup Champions Pittsburgh Penguins look to go back to back.