- Green Biscuit Snipe Review
- Project Rock 3 Training Shoes Review
- Bauer Sauce Kit Review
- TRUE TF9 Skates Review
- KAV Sports 3D Printed Hockey Helmet Review
- Conquest Hockey Recharge Tech Fleece Review
- Conquest Hockey Sensation Thermal Review
- Conquest Hockey Wrap-Around Hoodie Review
- Conquest Hockey Virtuoso 2.0 Hat Review
- STX Surgeon RX3 Stick Review
New Colorado Avalanche Gloves Leak
- Updated: October 21, 2020
According to popular NHL jersey blog Icethetics, there are steady rumors of a new “fourth jersey” program headed to the NHL for the upcoming season. They go on to describe the jerseys as “throwbacks with a twist,” with many teams rumored to be participating.
Recent leaks of a new set of CCM gloves for Nathan MacKinnon suggest that the Colorado Avalanche will be involved in the new program, and could be throwing it back their roots in Canada with the colorway.
As you can see from the glove colorway below, the new and upcoming jerseys for the Colorado Avalanche very well could be Quebec Nordiques themed.
The blue and white on these gloves looks absolutely incredible, and if it turns out to be true, I can’t wait to see what the actual jersey and full setup will look like. I’m not sure about you, but I’d love to get my hands on a pair of these gloves.
What do you guys think? Will the Colorado Avalanche be doing a throwback next season and wearing Quebec Nordiques jerseys? Or will they be Avalanche jerseys with Nordiques colors? Drop us a note in the comments below and let us know what you think!