- Green Biscuit Snipe Review
- Project Rock 3 Training Shoes Review
- Bauer Sauce Kit Review
- TRUE TF9 Skates Review
- KAV Sports 3D Printed Hockey Helmet Review
- Conquest Hockey Recharge Tech Fleece Review
- Conquest Hockey Sensation Thermal Review
- Conquest Hockey Wrap-Around Hoodie Review
- Conquest Hockey Virtuoso 2.0 Hat Review
- STX Surgeon RX3 Stick Review
P.K. Subban Unveils Custom CCM Winter Classic Skate
- Updated: December 10, 2015
P.K. Subban took to Instagram today to unveil his awesome new custom CCM skates for the Winter Classic.
The CCM skates were custom made based off of a design which was hand drawn by Subban.
You can see in the design that Subban included his number 76 on the quarter package. He also went with vintage looking CCM logos on the boot and holders.
Subban pays homage to the Canadiens great Jean Beliveau with the number 4 on the pump.
In the photos below, you can see a few other Subban customizations as well. The tendon guard features a P.K. Subban goal celebration silhouette, along with the phrase “change the game” on the inside liner. The tendon guard also features two eyelets to give it a vintage look.
Just beneath the tendon guard is a “Skateman” logo and on the front of the tongue is a “1909” tag which represents the year the Montreal Canadiens hockey club was founded.
After the Winter Classic, the skates will be given away to the winner of Ray and P.K’s Ultimate Winter Classic Raffle. All proceeds to go charities, and you can find out more or enter the raffle by clicking here.
Check out the P.K. Subban designed CCM skates below and drop us a note in the comments with your thoughts!