- Green Biscuit Snipe Review
- Project Rock 3 Training Shoes Review
- Bauer Sauce Kit Review
- TRUE TF9 Skates Review
- KAV Sports 3D Printed Hockey Helmet Review
- Conquest Hockey Recharge Tech Fleece Review
- Conquest Hockey Sensation Thermal Review
- Conquest Hockey Wrap-Around Hoodie Review
- Conquest Hockey Virtuoso 2.0 Hat Review
- STX Surgeon RX3 Stick Review
Bauer Supreme 190 Skates
- Updated: February 16, 2014
Update: The Bauer Supreme Total One MX3 Skates are now available for pre-order at Ice Warehouse! Click here to pre-order your pair today!
This spring, Bauer Hockey will be releasing a brand new line of skates. Following the Total One MX3, the Bauer Supreme 190 skate will be the next most sought after Supreme skate.
The Bauer Supreme 190 skate will be constructed of 3d anaformable curv composite throughout the quarter package. Inside the boot, Bauer has used their Hydra Max liner. Lightweight anaform foam ankle pads will be utilized as well, along with a form fit 3, 52 oz 3 piece felt tongue. The tongue is enhanced with an integrated abrasion resistant metatarsal guard for added protection. The Bauer Supreme 190 skate will also feature a form-fit+ footbed with stabilizer grip and curv composite inserts.
Beneath the boot, the Bauer Supreme 190 skate features a lightweight composite outside with vents to help keep your foot cool and dry. Bauer has used the Tuuk Lightspeed Edge holder along with Tuuk LS3 stainless steel runners.
You can expect the Bauer Supreme 190 skates to be released sometime in April. Until then, check out the picture below of Bauer’s Supreme 190 skates and let us know what you think by leaving a comment!