- Bauer Sauce Kit Review
- TRUE TF9 Skates Review
- KAV Sports 3D Printed Hockey Helmet Review
- Conquest Hockey Recharge Tech Fleece Review
- Conquest Hockey Sensation Thermal Review
- Conquest Hockey Wrap-Around Hoodie Review
- Conquest Hockey Virtuoso 2.0 Hat Review
- STX Surgeon RX3 Stick Review
- 2018 True A6.0 SBP Stick Review
- Oneiric vs CCM, Bauer, and Shock Doctor: Base Layer Pants Comparison Review
CCM Jetspeed FT4 Pro Skates
- Updated: December 28, 2020
If you’ve been tuning in to the World Juniors this year, you’ve probably seen some pretty exceptional looking gear out on the ice, including the upcoming CCM Jetspeed FT4 Pro Skates.
The big thing that probably jumps out about the CCM Jetspeed FT4 Pro skates is the all-new design, which is much more bold than previous iterations. However, it kind of has a vintage looking vibe to it in my opinion and is a pretty fresh-looking design. It really stands out on the ice, and would definitely be one I would love to wear.
The CCM Jetspeed FT4 Pro skates are also sure to use CCM’s incredible one-piece boot, which provides a closer fit and more energy transfer in each and every stride.
We’ve also heard rumblings that the new CCM Jetspeed FT4 Pro skates, along with all upcoming CCM skates, will utilize a new fit system similar to what Bauer launched. The CCM Jetspeed FT4 Pro skates, along with others, will give players the option to select a tapered fit, a regular fit, or a wide fit. This way, no matter what kind of foot shape you have, you can fit into the CCM skate of your choosing.
The CCM Jetspeed FT4 Pro skates are due to launch sometime in 2021. Until then, keep checking back here for more updates on tech and spec in the CCM Jetspeed FT4 Pro skates, as well as a release date. You can also visit our friends at Ice Warehouse when the skates launch to grab a pair for yourself.