- Bauer Sauce Kit Review
- TRUE TF9 Skates Review
- KAV Sports 3D Printed Hockey Helmet Review
- Conquest Hockey Recharge Tech Fleece Review
- Conquest Hockey Sensation Thermal Review
- Conquest Hockey Wrap-Around Hoodie Review
- Conquest Hockey Virtuoso 2.0 Hat Review
- STX Surgeon RX3 Stick Review
- 2018 True A6.0 SBP Stick Review
- Oneiric vs CCM, Bauer, and Shock Doctor: Base Layer Pants Comparison Review
Tour Code 1.one Roller Hockey Pants
- Updated: October 22, 2020
The Tour Code 1.one roller hockey pants are constructed using a proprietary fabric known as Hi-Lite which gives players an incredible experience through incredible flex and performance. The material is lightweight, stretches well, and provides the breathability that roller hockey players need. Tour has been able to achieve all of this without sacrificing durability either.
For added stretch and mobility, the Tour Code 1.one roller hockey pants use lycra between the legs. To aid in breathability, there are vented mesh panels behind the knees. In the knees, WearMax knee panels will help to provide maximum durability in one of the most easily worn areas. The Code 1.one roller hockey pants also utilize dual pull tabs on the waist to loosen and tighten the pants for a perfect fit.
The Tour Code 1.one roller hockey pants come in three different colorways with screen printed Tour graphics. The first is all black, next is black and camo, and finally a black and red setup.
You can grab a pair of the Tour Code 1.one roller hockey pants today for $59.99 for senior sizes, or $54.99 for junior sizes.
To get a closer look at the Tour Code 1.one roller hockey pants, or to grab a pair for yourself, visit our friends at InlineWarehouse.com.