- 2018 True A6.0 SBP Stick Review
- Oneiric vs CCM, Bauer, and Shock Doctor: Base Layer Pants Comparison Review
- Elevate XL27 Stick Review
- CCM Ribcor 70K Skates Review
- Rink Rat Trickster Wheels Review
- Oneiric Genesis Base Layer Review
- CCM Jetspeed FT1 Skates Review
- Bauer Supreme 1S Stick Review
- No Sweat Helmet Liner Review
- Hockey Fat Bikes Review and Coupon Code
CCM Jetspeed FT2 Skates
- Updated: January 6, 2019
If you’ve been paying close attention around the NHL, you’ll know that some players have already started using upcoming gear from 2019. One such case is Nazem Kadri who has been using the all new CCM Jetspeed FT2 skates since last year.
The upcoming CCM Jetspeed FT2 skates will be a nice update over the previous version, including some new tech and of course an updated design. The biggest change you’ll probably notice will be to the holders. The Jetspeed FT2 skates will feature a SpeedBlade Xchange System (XS) holder that uses a positive lock mechanism to keep your steel tightly in place, but also allow you to quickly change swap out blades. In terms of design, they will stick with the red and black color scheme, but the new Jetspeed FT2 skates seem to pop much more than the FT1.
When it comes to fit on the CCM Jetspeed FT2 skates, they will continue to offer the same tapered fit that we’ve grown accustomed to with the Jetspeed lineup. The forefoot of the skate will have a slightly narrow fit, while back into the heel it will be more narrow and anatomical.
Check out the pictures below of the upcoming CCM Jetspeed FT2 skates. They definitely don’t do the skates justice, but it gives you a good idea about how they have visually changed.
Be sure to drop us a comment and let us know what you think of the upcoming CCM Jetspeed FT2 skates. Will you be picking a pair up when they release?