- KAV Sports 3D Printed Hockey Helmet Review
- Conquest Hockey Recharge Tech Fleece Review
- Conquest Hockey Sensation Thermal Review
- Conquest Hockey Wrap-Around Hoodie Review
- Conquest Hockey Virtuoso 2.0 Hat Review
- STX Surgeon RX3 Stick Review
- 2018 True A6.0 SBP Stick Review
- Oneiric vs CCM, Bauer, and Shock Doctor: Base Layer Pants Comparison Review
- Elevate XL27 Stick Review
- CCM Ribcor 70K Skates Review
Kessel Spends Dog Days of Summer with Stanley Cup full of Franks
- Updated: August 14, 2017
Despite being a two-time Stanley Cup champion, many would argue that Phil Kessel is the second-best hockey player in his family. Which is totally okay, just as Team USA Olympic head coach Tony Granato.
The Pittsburgh forward spent his second day with the 35 inch, 35 pound silver trophy by stuffing the bowl with hot dogs and posing for a few photos at Hawks Landing Golf Club in Wisconsin. A second photo of him with the cup as passenger on a golf cart was shared on Twitter by Keeper of the Cup Philip Pritchard.
Let’s hope that he was generous with the hot dogs and shared some of them with fellow golfers. And let’s also hope he provided condiments because who eats a hot dog without condiments such as ketchup, mustard, onions, or relish?