- KAV Sports 3D Printed Hockey Helmet Review
- Conquest Hockey Recharge Tech Fleece Review
- Conquest Hockey Sensation Thermal Review
- Conquest Hockey Wrap-Around Hoodie Review
- Conquest Hockey Virtuoso 2.0 Hat Review
- STX Surgeon RX3 Stick Review
- 2018 True A6.0 SBP Stick Review
- Oneiric vs CCM, Bauer, and Shock Doctor: Base Layer Pants Comparison Review
- Elevate XL27 Stick Review
- CCM Ribcor 70K Skates Review
Jets add Kulikov, Mason
- Updated: July 1, 2017
The Winnipeg Jets moved quickly in free agency today to add left-handed defenseman Dmitri Kulikov for three years at $4.33 million per season.
The team also added goaltender Steve Mason, who spent the previous five seasons laying for the Philadelphia Flyers. Mason agreed to a two-year deal worth an average of $4.1 million per season—which is the same as his last deal with the Flyers.
The addition of Mason will give the Jets a strong tandem in goal and some healthy competition between Mason and current Jets netminder Connor Hellebuyck, while Kulikov gives the Jets even more depth on a blue line that already includes Dustin Byfuglien and Tyler Myers.