- Green Biscuit Snipe Review
- Project Rock 3 Training Shoes Review
- Bauer Sauce Kit Review
- TRUE TF9 Skates Review
- KAV Sports 3D Printed Hockey Helmet Review
- Conquest Hockey Recharge Tech Fleece Review
- Conquest Hockey Sensation Thermal Review
- Conquest Hockey Wrap-Around Hoodie Review
- Conquest Hockey Virtuoso 2.0 Hat Review
- STX Surgeon RX3 Stick Review
Expansion Draft Timeline Update
- Updated: June 18, 2017
The expansion draft for the Vegas Golden Knights will take place over the next few days. A few deadlines have already passed and more is coming head. Check out the below list for the business that takes place in the next few days.
Already Passed On Friday:
- Last day to place players on waivers prior to the Expansion Draft Trade/Waiver Freeze
- Deadline for players to agree to waive their no move clause for puruposes of the expansion draft.
Already Passed on Saturday:
- Trade/Waivers Freeze for all teams except for doing business with the Golden Knights.
- Moratorium on NHL SPCs for all teams except for the Golden Knights.
- Teams to submit their Protection List to the NHL and NHLPA
Coming Up Today:
- The league will approve and distribute the Protection List to all teams and the NHLPA at 10:00 a.m. ET. This is when the list will be made public.
- The Golden Knights will be able to interview UFA/RFA players who are available for the selection in the Expansion Draft at 10:00 a.m. ET.
Coming Up Wednesday 6/21:
- Vegas to submit their Expansion Draft selections to the league and the NHLPA by 10:00 a.m. ET.
- Vegas to submit SPCs for any pending UFA/RFA who was selected by them and signed to a new contract by 10:00 a.m. ET. It should be noted that if Vegas selects an Restricted Free Agent from a team during this period, that team will not get any compensation from the Golden Knights.
- Official Distribution and announcement of the Golden Knights’ selections during the 2017 NHL Awards (8:00 p.m. ET on NBCSN and SN)
Coming Up Thursday 6/22:
- Expansion Draft Signing Moratorium and Trade/Waiver Freeze are lifted at 8:00 a.m. ET.