- Conquest Hockey Wrap-Around Hoodie Review
- Conquest Hockey Virtuoso 2.0 Hat Review
- STX Surgeon RX3 Stick Review
- 2018 True A6.0 SBP Stick Review
- Oneiric vs CCM, Bauer, and Shock Doctor: Base Layer Pants Comparison Review
- Elevate XL27 Stick Review
- CCM Ribcor 70K Skates Review
- Rink Rat Trickster Wheels Review
- Oneiric Genesis Base Layer Review
- CCM Jetspeed FT1 Skates Review
Justin Beiber Shows His True Personality with Personalized Jersey
- Updated: April 23, 2017
Justin Beiber was in the house at Air Canada Centre tonight to watch the Maple Leafs get eliminated at the hands of the Washington Capitals. He was shown on the video board in a suite during the game and it showed the back of his jersey with “DA BIEBZ” on the nameplate. I wonder if he watched This Was The XFL when he ordered that jersey.
— Greg Wyshynski (@wyshynski) April 24, 2017
If that makes you want to shake your head it gets worse. The No. 6 jersey he’s wearing belonged to Ace Bailey. He played for Toronto before his career was cut short in 1933 when he fractured his skull when he fell to the ice following a retaliatory check from behind. There was an all-star benefit game to raise funds for his family and medical expenses two months later which became the precursor to the NHL All-Star game. He was the first player to have his number retired by an NHL team and he later worked as an off-ice official for Toronto for another six decades.
Fortunately, we won’t have to see that jersey again for another five months.