- Rink Rat Dual Identity Wheels Review
- Fischer CT 850 Stick Review
- CCM RBZ Revolution Stick Review
- Adrenaline Powerfoot Review
- Copper Joint Compression Knee Sleeve Review
- Sherwood Rekker EK60 Stick Review
- Blade Hockey Laces and Wax Review
- Konixx Pure Roller Hockey Wheels Review
- CCM Ribcor 50K Skates Review
- Warrior Dynasty HD1 Stick Review
Patrick Marleau Scores 500th Goal
- Updated: February 3, 2017
San Jose Sharks star Patrick Marleau has been on a tear lately. In fact, the veteran winger has seven goals in his last five games, including an impressive four-goal effort on January 23rd against the Colorado Avalanche. This recent hot streak helped to boost Marleau to a new milestone as last night he scored his 500th career NHL goal against the Vancouver Canucks.
For Marleau, the goal came in the 1,463rd regular season game of his NHL careeer. Each and every one of those goals came as a member of the San Jose Sharks as well.
Despite the milestone, Marleau remained humble after the goal.
“It was a great pass by Burnzie and Pav made a great pass over to me,” Marleau told reporters after the game. “Just trying to get it off as quick as possible and it found its way in.”
Not only did he recognize his teammates for the goal, but he would later acknowledge all past teammates who helped him get there.
“I think when you hit a mark like this, you start thinking about everyone that’s helped you along the way,” Marleau said. “Can’t name them all, that’s for sure. But to be playing with one club, and with a lot of guys for a lot of years on this team, it means a lot to share that with them and to see how happy they are for you.”