- Conquest Hockey Wrap-Around Hoodie Review
- Conquest Hockey Virtuoso 2.0 Hat Review
- STX Surgeon RX3 Stick Review
- 2018 True A6.0 SBP Stick Review
- Oneiric vs CCM, Bauer, and Shock Doctor: Base Layer Pants Comparison Review
- Elevate XL27 Stick Review
- CCM Ribcor 70K Skates Review
- Rink Rat Trickster Wheels Review
- Oneiric Genesis Base Layer Review
- CCM Jetspeed FT1 Skates Review
Ryan Miller makes awesome diving glove save
- Updated: November 13, 2016
The best goalies give their teams a chance to win on a nightly basis—and that’s exactly what Ryan Miller did in the late stages of his team’s recent contest against the Detroit Red Wing.
Down 3-1 with just over two minutes left in the third period, the Canucks made the call to pull Miller to get the man advantage and try to even up the score. On his way to the bench, however, the Canucks lost possession of the puck to Red Wings captain Henrik Zetterberg, who carried the puck over center ice and wristed a shot toward the net.
Miller saw the play unfold and quickly backtracked toward the net, making a diving glove save to keep the puck out of the net and keep the deficit at two. Unfortunately, the Canucks couldn’t rally and ended up losing 3-1. See video of Miller’s awesome effort below.