- No Sweat Helmet Liner Review
- Hockey Fat Bikes Review and Coupon Code
- Rink Rat Dual Identity Wheels Review
- Fischer CT 850 Stick Review
- CCM RBZ Revolution Stick Review
- Adrenaline Powerfoot Review
- Copper Joint Compression Knee Sleeve Review
- Sherwood Rekker EK60 Stick Review
- Blade Hockey Laces and Wax Review
- Konixx Pure Roller Hockey Wheels Review
Mission Inhaler NLS1 Skates
- Updated: June 11, 2016
Mission Hockey will be refreshing their line of roller hockey skates this year, and the Mission Inhaler NLS1 skates will be the all new top model.
The brand new Mission NLS1 skates come packed with updates, making these skates some of the most anticipated in recent memory.
Starting things off, Mission will be using a Curv composite quarter package for the NLS1 skates, something that is a bit new to the Mission line.
The inside of the skate will be utilizing a new quilted liner, which looks to be incredibly comfortable. Indy foam ankle pads will also be incorporated to provide additional comfort. To help keep the liner dry, Mission will be utilizing 37.5 technology.
Another big upgrade on the Mission Inhaler NLS1 skates will be the Kryptonium chassis. This same chassis has appeared on Bauer skates in the past, but this will be the first time you can get it on a Mission skate.
The Mission Inhaler NLS1 skates will also come stock with Revision’s all new RVFlex wheels. These wheels can be rotated on your skate to provide more grip, or more speed, depending on your preference.
The all new Mission NLS1 skates will hit retail store shelves later this summer. Check out the pictures below and drop us a note in the comments with your thoughts!