- Conquest Hockey Wrap-Around Hoodie Review
- Conquest Hockey Virtuoso 2.0 Hat Review
- STX Surgeon RX3 Stick Review
- 2018 True A6.0 SBP Stick Review
- Oneiric vs CCM, Bauer, and Shock Doctor: Base Layer Pants Comparison Review
- Elevate XL27 Stick Review
- CCM Ribcor 70K Skates Review
- Rink Rat Trickster Wheels Review
- Oneiric Genesis Base Layer Review
- CCM Jetspeed FT1 Skates Review
Tarasenko and Pavelski to Compete for NHL 17 Cover
- Updated: May 10, 2016
Eight men started and two remain. St Louis Blues forward Vladimir Tarasenko and San Jose Sharks star Joe Pavelski are the two finalists for the NHL 17 cover vote sponsored by EA Sports.
The two could meet in real life in the Western Conference Final, pending the results of each playing in Game 7’s this week.
Russia international Tarasenko reached career high’s in games played, goals, and points this season. He scored 40 goals during the regular season, placing him fourth in the league. He recorded 74 points, good for 12th in the NHL. In the playoffs he has six goals and 12 assists, respectively placing him fourth and seventh in the league.
American international Pavelski is in his 10th season in the league and this season is having his second-best year statistically. His goals (38) and points (78) totals this year are just short of his career highs of 41 and 79 set in 2013-14. This was his sixth overall and fifth straight season playing every regular season game. His regular season goal and point totals placed him fifth and sixth in the league respectively.
On his road to the final, Tarasenko defeated Victor Hedman and Connor McDavid. Pavelski defeated Anze Kopitar and Jamie Benn in the first two rounds.
Voting opened earlier today and will run until May 16 at 3 p.m. ET. The winner will be revealed at the 2016 NHL Awards in Las Vegas on June 22. The link for voting can be found here.