- KAV Sports 3D Printed Hockey Helmet Review
- Conquest Hockey Recharge Tech Fleece Review
- Conquest Hockey Sensation Thermal Review
- Conquest Hockey Wrap-Around Hoodie Review
- Conquest Hockey Virtuoso 2.0 Hat Review
- STX Surgeon RX3 Stick Review
- 2018 True A6.0 SBP Stick Review
- Oneiric vs CCM, Bauer, and Shock Doctor: Base Layer Pants Comparison Review
- Elevate XL27 Stick Review
- CCM Ribcor 70K Skates Review
Hazing Incident Costs Franklin Pierce Their Season
- Updated: February 16, 2016
Exact details of what happened are unknown, but after the school completed an internal investigation Athletic Director Bruce Kirsh told Northeast-10 officials late Thursday evening of the school’s decision to cancel the remainder of the season.
The team had three games remaining in the season. The Rindge, New Hampshire university named after the 14th president of the United States finishes the season 4-15-3 and 0-3-3 in the Northeast-10 Conference. They did win their final game of the season, a 2-0 win over Daniel Webster Feb 9. It was the Raven’s third win over the Eagles this season.
“I am saddened by this news,” Franklin Pierce University President Andrew Card said in a statement. “We have a set of core values here on this campus. Respecting and taking care of each other are certainly among them. This incident is not who we are. I apologize to the schools we were scheduled to play and to their hard working student-athletes.”