- STX Surgeon RX3 Stick Review
- 2018 True A6.0 SBP Stick Review
- Oneiric vs CCM, Bauer, and Shock Doctor: Base Layer Pants Comparison Review
- Elevate XL27 Stick Review
- CCM Ribcor 70K Skates Review
- Rink Rat Trickster Wheels Review
- Oneiric Genesis Base Layer Review
- CCM Jetspeed FT1 Skates Review
- Bauer Supreme 1S Stick Review
- No Sweat Helmet Liner Review
Warrior Krown PX3 Helmet
- Updated: August 28, 2015
Warrior recently unveiled a new hockey helmet to add to their protective lineup. The Warrior Krown PX3 helmet launched this summer, and is the premier level helmet in the Krown line.
The Warrior Krown PX3 helmet uses a triple layer liner, along with Warrior’s patented 4-play adjustment system, in order to provide a 360 degree customized fit. The triple layer liner uses EPP foam and VN foam for protection, and comfort foam to help keep you comfortable while wearing it. The comfort foam layer also provides moisture management properties to help wick away sweat.
Diving further into the 4-play adjustment system, the Warrior Krown PX3 helmet has a four piece shell which converges with the liner and creates that 360 degree fit. To adjust the fit and dial it in to your comfort levels, Warrior has designed the Krown PX3 to have a tool-less dial adjustment which activates the 4-play fit system.
Warrior has also strategically placed air vents throughout the helmet to ensure that it maintains excellent breath-ability and airflow throughout play.
If you’re looking for a new helmet for the upcoming season, be sure to give the Krown PX3 a closer look. Check out IceWarehouse.com for more information.
Check out the Warrior Krown PX3 helmet below and drop us a note in the comments with your thoughts!