- KAV Sports 3D Printed Hockey Helmet Review
- Conquest Hockey Recharge Tech Fleece Review
- Conquest Hockey Sensation Thermal Review
- Conquest Hockey Wrap-Around Hoodie Review
- Conquest Hockey Virtuoso 2.0 Hat Review
- STX Surgeon RX3 Stick Review
- 2018 True A6.0 SBP Stick Review
- Oneiric vs CCM, Bauer, and Shock Doctor: Base Layer Pants Comparison Review
- Elevate XL27 Stick Review
- CCM Ribcor 70K Skates Review
Jarret Stoll arrested under suspicion of drug possession
- Updated: April 18, 2015
Los Angeles Kings center Jarret Stoll was arrested Friday in Las Vegas where he was accused of possession of controlled substances, including cocaine and Ecstasy.
“We are aware of police reports out of Clark County, Nevada regarding Jarret Stoll,” the Los Angeles Kings said in a statement. “Our organization is concerned and has begun conducting a thorough internal investigation. While we continue to actively gather facts, we are withholding further comment at this time.”
Stoll, a two-time Stanley Cup winner with the Kings, was released this morning after posting a $5,000 bail.
The 32-year-old was traded to the Kings from the Edmonton Oilers in 2008. Known more for his gritty two-way play, Stoll is scheduled to become an unrestricted free agent on July 1 after scoring a career low 17 points in 73 games this season.