- Green Biscuit Snipe Review
- Project Rock 3 Training Shoes Review
- Bauer Sauce Kit Review
- TRUE TF9 Skates Review
- KAV Sports 3D Printed Hockey Helmet Review
- Conquest Hockey Recharge Tech Fleece Review
- Conquest Hockey Sensation Thermal Review
- Conquest Hockey Wrap-Around Hoodie Review
- Conquest Hockey Virtuoso 2.0 Hat Review
- STX Surgeon RX3 Stick Review
Prototype Bauer Skates
- Updated: December 1, 2013
A few weeks ago, pictures showing Alex Ovechkin holding a skate with rather odd-looking holder were leaked onto hockey forums. These were supposedly presented at Bauer World 2014, and speculation is growing about them manufacturing the first ever full one-piece skate.
Bauer Oden is the name that has been given to these skates, and they will most likely carry a hefty price-tag of $1,200. As these are most likely going through the prototype stages, you won’t see these hit shelves until at least 2015.
It’s a strange, new innovation, but these could change the game for the better. What do you guys think?