- Green Biscuit Snipe Review
- Project Rock 3 Training Shoes Review
- Bauer Sauce Kit Review
- TRUE TF9 Skates Review
- KAV Sports 3D Printed Hockey Helmet Review
- Conquest Hockey Recharge Tech Fleece Review
- Conquest Hockey Sensation Thermal Review
- Conquest Hockey Wrap-Around Hoodie Review
- Conquest Hockey Virtuoso 2.0 Hat Review
- STX Surgeon RX3 Stick Review
Reebok Ribcor Skates
- Updated: September 19, 2013
Update: The Reebok Ribcor skates are currently available for pre-order at Ice Warehouse! Click here to pick up your pair today!
Reebok’s latest skates, the Reebok Ribcor skates, have already leaked online for Reebok fans and gear junkies to admire. The skates have gone from a black and grey design with a white felt tongue on the 20k, to the now blacked out Ribcor skates with black felt tongue.
One of the biggest changes you’ll notice is that the Reebok E-Pro holder is no longer featured. Instead, the Reebok Ribcor skates will use the new SpeedBlade 4.0 holder which made its debut on the CCM RBZ skates earlier this summer.
The Reebok Ribcor skates are currently being worn by Sidney Crosby of the Pittsburgh Penguins. Crosby will continue to wear the skates throughout training camp, and additional pictures should begin to float around towards the beginning of the season.
Our best guess is that Reebok’s upcoming Ribcor skates will be available for purchase around March, 2014. Check out the upcoming Reebok Ribcor skates below and drop us a note in the comments with your thoughts! Do you like the look of the skates or do you prefer the look of the 20k or another skate?