- True XCore 9 Stick Review
- Buttendz Hockey Stick Grip Review
- Bauer Vapor 1X Stick Review
- Swiftwick Cut Resistant Compression Socks Review
- Bauer Supreme Total One MX3 Stick Review
- Mammoth IPA Player Bag Review
- Warrior Dynasty AX1 Gloves Review
- CCM RibCor 40K Stick Review
- STX Surgeon 500 Hockey Gloves Review
- STX Stallion 500 Gloves Review
Bauer Vapor X100 LE Limited Edition Skates
- Updated: June 28, 2013
Fans of the blacked out look in an ice hockey skate will be celebrating the upcoming release of the Bauer Vapor X100 LE skates. These limited edition skates, which are rumored to be available in January, 2014, have a stealthy all black boot with yellow accents on some of the stitching.
The Bauer Vapor X100 LE skates will, of course, carry all of the same features and technology as the standard X100 skates. The quarter package will be made of 3D lasted Curv Composite with X-Rib pattern making it rigid but responsive. Bauer is using a hydra max mesh liner inside to wick moisture away from your foot, helping to keep you dry during games.
Moving into the tongue, Bauer will be using their form fit 3 tongue, which is constructed from 52 oz. three-piece felt. Beneath the boot you’re going to have a full composite outsole, increasing responsiveness and energy transfer into the ice.
As we mentioned, these slick skates are expected to be released early next year, and our best guess is they’ll carry a price tag around $749.99.
Sound off in the comments and let us know what you think about the new Bauer Vapor X100 LE skates. Will you pick up a pair of these guys when they’re released? Or would you rather skate in the original X100?