Hockey World Blog

New 2013 Easton Stealth Stick

Yet another new and upcoming stick has been seen recently, this time in the NHL. The new twig is being used by Logan Couture of the San Jose Sharks, and appears to be the new 2013 Easton Stealth stick.

The stick he is using is blacked out, with a white Easton logo down near taper. This 2013 Easton Stealth stick appears to still be using Easton’s elliptical taper technology, but will surely have additional notable features as well.

While we can’t be certain at this point what the actual name of the stick will be when it is released, the blacked out look and appearance of an elliptical taper suggest that it will follow in the Stealth series of sticks.

Easton has scrapped their familiar two year release cycle as of late, and moved toward a six month or yearly cycle. Recently, they have aggressively pushed out an updated Stealth RS II to replace the original RS, and have also quickly released a Mako II to replace the original.

Take a look at the new 2013 Easton Stealth stick below and leave us your thoughts in the comments!

2013 Easton Stealth Stick

2013 Easton Stealth Stick

22 Comments

1. alex

March 16, 2013 at 12:17 am

jarome iginla also use the new rs

2. bren14

March 17, 2013 at 2:04 am

• Dave

April 18, 2013 at 9:32 pm

wont come out.and if it does it wont be any different than the rs ||

3. bren14

March 17, 2013 at 2:05 am

That’s better looking than the new mako and I might buy that stick because it looks very classy and sharp

• TROY

March 25, 2013 at 11:53 am

this graphic is nothing close to the final product. The final product has a nice touch of color and is pretty loud.

4. Grant

March 19, 2013 at 12:27 am

That stick looks better than the other stealth stick cuz it actually has no specific colors that match unlike ther rs and rs 2 I like how Easton is going back to the nice classy solid colors very good looking

5. hockeyfan123

March 19, 2013 at 1:01 pm

does anybody know when this stick will be released??? and will they modify the look of it???

• Gearhead1432

April 28, 2013 at 2:57 pm

It is going to be orange and black it will be the v9e stick replacing the stealth series

6. Sam

March 23, 2013 at 7:27 pm

I saw Ryan Whitney using this stick. I was wondering what it was.

7. Sniper

March 25, 2013 at 2:36 pm

I have always liked the feel and accuracy of the stealths. However, they snap way too easily. This looks like an RS 3. I was happy with almost everything about the previous RS’s but they just weren’t worth the investment because of the durability factor

8. Danglesnipenocelly

March 27, 2013 at 8:51 am

I saw Gaborik and Rebiero using this stick also

9. dangler

March 28, 2013 at 9:39 am

This is the Easton Velocity Stick – they are moving to ONE line with various tapers; the Mako and Stealth will go away.

10. Icejet_91

March 28, 2013 at 3:13 pm

I saw robidas, Daley, Whitney and a lot of other guys using this. At first I thought it was a pro stock special until I saw this.

11. jaivon

March 29, 2013 at 2:34 pm

geno was using it last night against the jets

12. adoni

March 31, 2013 at 12:42 pm

they should call it rs3

13. Nick

March 31, 2013 at 9:30 pm

I saw Mike Ribeiro using it tonight, I don’t think the stick will actually look as it does now when it’s released. I think that it’s painted over so they don’t give away too much info, but I may be wrong. I was just curious because there is no noticeable inscription on the stick besides the easton logo and screamin’ e at the lower end of the shaft.

14. C pil

April 13, 2013 at 10:30 pm

Broken to many EASTON sticks to care at this point. Do not waste your money on those sticks.

15. George

April 24, 2013 at 4:01 pm

If you like a Classy stick take a look at the Black Ops Sticks by BASE Hockey.

Stick is Just as light but Way more options.
    My kid breaks half as many sticks Using a 90 flex instead of a 85.

16. Brad

April 29, 2013 at 8:43 am

Yea i belive the white on the stick is just there test stick it will be coming out with graphics on it sometime real soon!

17. Kaleb

May 1, 2013 at 3:49 pm

just to create hype Ans make every one want “the new thing ” just marketing yo boost sales since now days people think oh this is newer then that so its better when really they maybe just changed some foam in the blade or something small and its no better

18. Rick

May 21, 2013 at 8:18 pm

I just picked up one of the new blacked out sticks that was used by one of the local NHL players. Similar feel to an RS, but I have not used it. I wish they left it this way for production.

19. Austin Schwartz

June 6, 2013 at 10:11 am

This stick is the blacked out version of the v9e that is said to be released sometime late summer or early next season