- Reebok 20K Pants ReviewPosted 1 week ago
- Warrior Covert QR1 Stick ReviewPosted 1 month ago
- Bauer Nexus 8000 Stick ReviewPosted 2 months ago
- Stable 26 Hockey Skate Socks ReviewPosted 3 months ago
- Marsblade Training Tool ReviewPosted 3 months ago
- Reebok Ribcor Skates ReviewPosted 3 months ago
- Renfrew Pro-Blade XT Hockey Tape ReviewPosted 3 months ago
- True A6.0 Stick ReviewPosted 4 months ago
- STX Stallion Hockey Stick ReviewPosted 4 months ago
- Fischer SX9 Hockey Stick ReviewPosted 4 months ago
New 2013 Easton Stealth Stick
- Updated: March 13, 2013
Yet another new and upcoming stick has been seen recently, this time in the NHL. The new twig is being used by Logan Couture of the San Jose Sharks, and appears to be the new 2013 Easton Stealth stick.
The stick he is using is blacked out, with a white Easton logo down near taper. This 2013 Easton Stealth stick appears to still be using Easton’s elliptical taper technology, but will surely have additional notable features as well.
While we can’t be certain at this point what the actual name of the stick will be when it is released, the blacked out look and appearance of an elliptical taper suggest that it will follow in the Stealth series of sticks.
Easton has scrapped their familiar two year release cycle as of late, and moved toward a six month or yearly cycle. Recently, they have aggressively pushed out an updated Stealth RS II to replace the original RS, and have also quickly released a Mako II to replace the original.
Take a look at the new 2013 Easton Stealth stick below and leave us your thoughts in the comments!