- Bauer Vapor APX 2 Stick ReviewPosted 2 months ago
- Silverback Chrome O Hockey Stick ReviewPosted 6 months ago
- Elite Hockey Compression Grip Jock Pant ReviewPosted 9 months ago
- Elite Hockey Compression Grip Long Sleeve Top ReviewPosted 10 months ago
- Fischer SX3 Hockey Stick ReviewPosted 1 year ago
- Easton Mako Hockey Stick ReviewPosted 2 years ago
- Fischer SX7 Hockey Stick Review: Initial ImpressionsPosted 2 years ago
- Miken MV5 Pro Radial Hockey Stick Review 2Posted 2 years ago
- Reebok Ai9 Stick Review: Initial ImpressionsPosted 2 years ago
- Green Biscuit Training Puck ReviewPosted 2 years ago
New 2013 Easton Stealth Stick
- Updated: March 13, 2013
Yet another new and upcoming stick has been seen recently, this time in the NHL. The new twig is being used by Logan Couture of the San Jose Sharks, and appears to be the new 2013 Easton Stealth stick.
The stick he is using is blacked out, with a white Easton logo down near taper. This 2013 Easton Stealth stick appears to still be using Easton’s elliptical taper technology, but will surely have additional notable features as well.
While we can’t be certain at this point what the actual name of the stick will be when it is released, the blacked out look and appearance of an elliptical taper suggest that it will follow in the Stealth series of sticks.
Easton has scrapped their familiar two year release cycle as of late, and moved toward a six month or yearly cycle. Recently, they have aggressively pushed out an updated Stealth RS II to replace the original RS, and have also quickly released a Mako II to replace the original.
Take a look at the new 2013 Easton Stealth stick below and leave us your thoughts in the comments!