- Bauer Nexus 8000 Skates Review
- CCM RBZ Superfast Hockey Stick Review
- Sherwood T120 Stick Review
- Alkali RPD Shift+ Roller Hockey Skate Review
- Bauer Supreme Total One MX3 Skates Review
- CCM Tacks Stick Review
- Reebok 20K Pants Review
- Warrior Covert QR1 Stick Review
- Bauer Nexus 8000 Stick Review
- Stable 26 Hockey Skate Socks Review
New 2013 Easton Stealth Stick
- Updated: March 13, 2013
Yet another new and upcoming stick has been seen recently, this time in the NHL. The new twig is being used by Logan Couture of the San Jose Sharks, and appears to be the new 2013 Easton Stealth stick.
The stick he is using is blacked out, with a white Easton logo down near taper. This 2013 Easton Stealth stick appears to still be using Easton’s elliptical taper technology, but will surely have additional notable features as well.
While we can’t be certain at this point what the actual name of the stick will be when it is released, the blacked out look and appearance of an elliptical taper suggest that it will follow in the Stealth series of sticks.
Easton has scrapped their familiar two year release cycle as of late, and moved toward a six month or yearly cycle. Recently, they have aggressively pushed out an updated Stealth RS II to replace the original RS, and have also quickly released a Mako II to replace the original.
Take a look at the new 2013 Easton Stealth stick below and leave us your thoughts in the comments!