- Easton Synergy HTX Hockey Stick ReviewPosted 1 week ago
- Labeda RPG Roller Hockey Wheel ReviewPosted 2 weeks ago
- Warrior Dynasty AX1LT Stick ReviewPosted 3 months ago
- Integral Hockey – Hockey Stick Repair ReviewPosted 3 months ago
- CCM U+ Crazy Light Ice Hockey Pants ReviewPosted 7 months ago
- Bauer Vapor APX 2 Stick ReviewPosted 9 months ago
- Silverback Chrome O Hockey Stick ReviewPosted 1 year ago
- Elite Hockey Compression Grip Jock Pant ReviewPosted 1 year ago
- Elite Hockey Compression Grip Long Sleeve Top ReviewPosted 1 year ago
- Fischer SX3 Hockey Stick ReviewPosted 2 years ago
New 2013 Easton Stealth Stick
- Updated: March 13, 2013
Yet another new and upcoming stick has been seen recently, this time in the NHL. The new twig is being used by Logan Couture of the San Jose Sharks, and appears to be the new 2013 Easton Stealth stick.
The stick he is using is blacked out, with a white Easton logo down near taper. This 2013 Easton Stealth stick appears to still be using Easton’s elliptical taper technology, but will surely have additional notable features as well.
While we can’t be certain at this point what the actual name of the stick will be when it is released, the blacked out look and appearance of an elliptical taper suggest that it will follow in the Stealth series of sticks.
Easton has scrapped their familiar two year release cycle as of late, and moved toward a six month or yearly cycle. Recently, they have aggressively pushed out an updated Stealth RS II to replace the original RS, and have also quickly released a Mako II to replace the original.
Take a look at the new 2013 Easton Stealth stick below and leave us your thoughts in the comments!