- Silverback Chrome O Hockey Stick ReviewPosted 8 days ago
- Elite Hockey Compression Grip Jock Pant ReviewPosted 110 days ago
- Elite Hockey Compression Grip Long Sleeve Top ReviewPosted 119 days ago
- Fischer SX3 Hockey Stick ReviewPosted 336 days ago
- Easton Mako Hockey Stick ReviewPosted 383 days ago
- Fischer SX7 Hockey Stick Review: Initial ImpressionsPosted 437 days ago
- Miken MV5 Pro Radial Hockey Stick Review 2Posted 558 days ago
- Reebok Ai9 Stick Review: Initial ImpressionsPosted 600 days ago
- Green Biscuit Training Puck ReviewPosted 671 days ago
- Miken MV-5 Radial Hockey Stick Initial ImpressionsPosted 681 days ago
Dallas Stars to Get New Logo and Color
- Updated: January 12, 2013
According to a recent blog post by Mike Heika, writer for the Stars Blog and reporter for the Dallas Morning News, the Dallas Stars will be sporting a drastically different look for the 2013-14 season.
Part of that new look will be a brand new primary logo which will be featured on the Stars new jerseys. Additionally, the new jerseys will feature green as the dominant color.
The Stars are still in the midst of working with Reebok on prototypes of their new uniforms. Once the team approves of the new design, they will have to be sent to the NHL for approval. Due to the length of time it has taken, the Stars were forced to ask the NHL for an extension on their deadline to submit new uniforms for the 2013-14 campaign. After receiving approval from the league, the Stars figure to have until late January to submit everything.
Despite the Stars pushing for next season to unveil their new jerseys, it could be pushed back.
“There is a caveat that if they don’t think they have made the right choice, they could shelve it and then wait until 2014-15, but they seem ready to go forward with this right now.” notes Heika.
If you’re having a hard time imagining a green Dallas Stars jersey, check out the concept below courtesy of Icethetics. Let us know your thoughts in the comments. Would you like to see the Stars in a green jersey like the one below? What would you change if you were the designer?