- Conquest Hockey Wrap-Around Hoodie Review
- Conquest Hockey Virtuoso 2.0 Hat Review
- STX Surgeon RX3 Stick Review
- 2018 True A6.0 SBP Stick Review
- Oneiric vs CCM, Bauer, and Shock Doctor: Base Layer Pants Comparison Review
- Elevate XL27 Stick Review
- CCM Ribcor 70K Skates Review
- Rink Rat Trickster Wheels Review
- Oneiric Genesis Base Layer Review
- CCM Jetspeed FT1 Skates Review
NHL Photo of the Day
- Updated: June 11, 2012
With a New Jersey Devils’ 2 – 1 win Saturday night against the Los Angeles Kings, you begin to wonder has there been a reversal of fortune? The Kings took the first three games and now the Devils have won the last two. Within those first three games the Devils would have told you that they’re playing well, just not getting the bounces. Now, the Kings feel the same way.
Tonight the two teams play game six of their series in Los Angeles at 8 PM EST. A do-or-die game for both teams. The Stanley Cup can be hoisted for the home crowd or perhaps delayed to find out a winner in a game seven, if needed, to be played Wednesday night. As neither team are my hometown team, for the sake of a suspenseful and good finish, it would be nice if a game seven is needed.
Do the Kings close it out or is it going to seven games?