- Green Biscuit Snipe Review
- Project Rock 3 Training Shoes Review
- Bauer Sauce Kit Review
- TRUE TF9 Skates Review
- KAV Sports 3D Printed Hockey Helmet Review
- Conquest Hockey Recharge Tech Fleece Review
- Conquest Hockey Sensation Thermal Review
- Conquest Hockey Wrap-Around Hoodie Review
- Conquest Hockey Virtuoso 2.0 Hat Review
- STX Surgeon RX3 Stick Review
NHL Photo of the Day
- Updated: May 31, 2012
Those predicting the Los Angeles Kings to be a bit rusty are looking rather foolish. Both the Kings and the New Jersey Devils fought hard, but continuing their dominance, the visiting Kings netted one more goal than the Devils. Colin Fraser of the Kings netted the first goal in the first later to be tied by the Devils’ Anton Volchenkov with under 2 minutes to go in the second. The goals were the first of the playoffs for both players. Extra time was needed for the game to be decided as the Kings key players did what was expected of them. Anze Kopitar netted his 7th of the playoffs, assisted by Justin Williams and Drew Doughty.
Game two has now turned to a do-or-die situation for the Devils. Ilya Kovalchuk’s 21 plus minutes of ice time resulting in only 1 shot needs to change if the Devils want to have a chance. Zach Parise’s -2 rating did not help either. Back to the drawing board for the Devils.