- Warrior Covert QR1 Stick ReviewPosted 2 weeks ago
- Bauer Nexus 8000 Stick ReviewPosted 2 months ago
- Stable 26 Hockey Skate Socks ReviewPosted 2 months ago
- Marsblade Training Tool ReviewPosted 2 months ago
- Reebok Ribcor Skates ReviewPosted 2 months ago
- Renfrew Pro-Blade XT Hockey Tape ReviewPosted 2 months ago
- True A6.0 Stick ReviewPosted 3 months ago
- STX Stallion Hockey Stick ReviewPosted 3 months ago
- Fischer SX9 Hockey Stick ReviewPosted 3 months ago
- Easton Synergy HSX Gloves ReviewPosted 4 months ago
NHL Photo of the Day
- Updated: March 30, 2012
The Pacific Division continues to be one of the better divisions to watch coming down the stretch with 4 teams fighting for a potential 3 spots into the playoffs. The Phoenix Coyotes faced-off against the San Jose Sharks for what was a pretty darn good game. Low scoring but with a lot of shots, the Coyotes took the Sharks 2-0. The Coyotes were lead by returning from injury Radim Vrbata who picked up his 31st and 32nd goals on the season. The shut-out came to Mike Smith who continues to be the x-factor for the Coyotes; it was his 6th shut-out of the season. The win puts the desert dogs a point up on the Sharks taking over 7th seed and tied with the Dallas Stars for first within the division, but having an extra game played. The Los Angeles Kings hold the 8th seed currently, visiting the Edmonton Oilers tonight which after will put all 4 teams on even ground with 78 games played. The Stars visit the Vancouver Canucks tonight.
All things considered, who do you think will be the teams to make the playoffs and who will miss them for the Pacific Division?
Note: Phoenix Coyotes Derek Morris played in his 1,000th NHL career game last night and was honored with a plaque and a silver hockey stick.