- Bauer Vapor APX 2 Stick ReviewPosted 2 months ago
- Silverback Chrome O Hockey Stick ReviewPosted 6 months ago
- Elite Hockey Compression Grip Jock Pant ReviewPosted 10 months ago
- Elite Hockey Compression Grip Long Sleeve Top ReviewPosted 10 months ago
- Fischer SX3 Hockey Stick ReviewPosted 1 year ago
- Easton Mako Hockey Stick ReviewPosted 2 years ago
- Fischer SX7 Hockey Stick Review: Initial ImpressionsPosted 2 years ago
- Miken MV5 Pro Radial Hockey Stick Review 2Posted 2 years ago
- Reebok Ai9 Stick Review: Initial ImpressionsPosted 2 years ago
- Green Biscuit Training Puck ReviewPosted 2 years ago
NHL Photo of the Day
- Updated: March 30, 2012
The Pacific Division continues to be one of the better divisions to watch coming down the stretch with 4 teams fighting for a potential 3 spots into the playoffs. The Phoenix Coyotes faced-off against the San Jose Sharks for what was a pretty darn good game. Low scoring but with a lot of shots, the Coyotes took the Sharks 2-0. The Coyotes were lead by returning from injury Radim Vrbata who picked up his 31st and 32nd goals on the season. The shut-out came to Mike Smith who continues to be the x-factor for the Coyotes; it was his 6th shut-out of the season. The win puts the desert dogs a point up on the Sharks taking over 7th seed and tied with the Dallas Stars for first within the division, but having an extra game played. The Los Angeles Kings hold the 8th seed currently, visiting the Edmonton Oilers tonight which after will put all 4 teams on even ground with 78 games played. The Stars visit the Vancouver Canucks tonight.
All things considered, who do you think will be the teams to make the playoffs and who will miss them for the Pacific Division?
Note: Phoenix Coyotes Derek Morris played in his 1,000th NHL career game last night and was honored with a plaque and a silver hockey stick.