- Swiftwick Cut Resistant Compression Socks Review
- Bauer Supreme Total One MX3 Stick Review
- Mammoth IPA Player Bag Review
- Warrior Dynasty AX1 Gloves Review
- CCM RibCor 40K Stick Review
- STX Surgeon 500 Hockey Gloves Review
- STX Stallion 500 Gloves Review
- Colt 2 Raw Stick Review
- Colt 2 Stick Review
- Bauer Nexus 8000 Skates Review
Bauer Supreme Total One LE White Hockey Stick
- Updated: January 14, 2012
Bauer Hockey is at it again with another limited edition release of their popular Total One hockey stick. For the latest version, the Total One LE white stick, Bauer has brought us a predominantly white hockey stick with black as its secondary color. The graphics all appear to be the same, but Bauer simply swapped in a white and black finish instead of the original black and gold.
While the physical appearance of the stick has changed drastically, don’t get your hopes up for any new technology in the white Total One LE stick. You can be sure, however, that it will have the same feel that you would expect out of a Supreme Total One stick.
Check out the photos below for a better look at the Bauer Supreme Total One LE white hockey stick and let us know your thoughts!