- CCM U+ Crazy Light Ice Hockey Pants ReviewPosted 3 months ago
- Bauer Vapor APX 2 Stick ReviewPosted 5 months ago
- Silverback Chrome O Hockey Stick ReviewPosted 9 months ago
- Elite Hockey Compression Grip Jock Pant ReviewPosted 1 year ago
- Elite Hockey Compression Grip Long Sleeve Top ReviewPosted 1 year ago
- Fischer SX3 Hockey Stick ReviewPosted 2 years ago
- Easton Mako Hockey Stick ReviewPosted 2 years ago
- Fischer SX7 Hockey Stick Review: Initial ImpressionsPosted 2 years ago
- Miken MV5 Pro Radial Hockey Stick Review 2Posted 2 years ago
- Reebok Ai9 Stick Review: Initial ImpressionsPosted 2 years ago
Bauer Supreme Total One LE White Hockey Stick
- Updated: January 14, 2012
Bauer Hockey is at it again with another limited edition release of their popular Total One hockey stick. For the latest version, the Total One LE white stick, Bauer has brought us a predominantly white hockey stick with black as its secondary color. The graphics all appear to be the same, but Bauer simply swapped in a white and black finish instead of the original black and gold.
While the physical appearance of the stick has changed drastically, don’t get your hopes up for any new technology in the white Total One LE stick. You can be sure, however, that it will have the same feel that you would expect out of a Supreme Total One stick.
Check out the photos below for a better look at the Bauer Supreme Total One LE white hockey stick and let us know your thoughts!