- Elite Hockey Compression Grip Jock Pant ReviewPosted 79 days ago
- Elite Hockey Compression Grip Long Sleeve Top ReviewPosted 88 days ago
- Fischer SX3 Hockey Stick ReviewPosted 305 days ago
- Easton Mako Hockey Stick ReviewPosted 352 days ago
- Fischer SX7 Hockey Stick Review: Initial ImpressionsPosted 406 days ago
- Miken MV5 Pro Radial Hockey Stick Review 2Posted 527 days ago
- Reebok Ai9 Stick Review: Initial ImpressionsPosted 569 days ago
- Green Biscuit Training Puck ReviewPosted 640 days ago
- Miken MV-5 Radial Hockey Stick Initial ImpressionsPosted 650 days ago
- Easton EQ50 Hockey Stick ReviewPosted 677 days ago
Ribeiro placed on IR
- Updated: January 7, 2010
Dallas Stars center Mike Ribeiro has been place on the IR today, expected to be out 4 – 6 weeks. Ribeiro suffered a throat contusion Wednesday night against the New York Rangers as Ribeiro took a stick to the throat from opponent Chris Higgins. From what I can recall, the play was unintentional, still though, an unfortunate loss for the Stars.
The Dallas Stars are currently 4th in the Pacific with a record of 18-14-11. The point total of 47 puts them in a tough race for the playoffs in the Western Conference whereas the 6th through 8th spot each belong to teams with 53 points.
Ribeiro has 10 goals and 23 assists for the year. Fourteen of those points are on the power play, 4 goals and 10 assists.
Dallas is currently on a 3 game losing streak, with one only imagining with the loss of Ribeiro, that streak may be extended.