- Warrior Covert QR1 Stick ReviewPosted 2 weeks ago
- Bauer Nexus 8000 Stick ReviewPosted 2 months ago
- Stable 26 Hockey Skate Socks ReviewPosted 2 months ago
- Marsblade Training Tool ReviewPosted 2 months ago
- Reebok Ribcor Skates ReviewPosted 2 months ago
- Renfrew Pro-Blade XT Hockey Tape ReviewPosted 2 months ago
- True A6.0 Stick ReviewPosted 3 months ago
- STX Stallion Hockey Stick ReviewPosted 3 months ago
- Fischer SX9 Hockey Stick ReviewPosted 3 months ago
- Easton Synergy HSX Gloves ReviewPosted 4 months ago
Ribeiro placed on IR
- Updated: January 7, 2010
Dallas Stars center Mike Ribeiro has been place on the IR today, expected to be out 4 – 6 weeks. Ribeiro suffered a throat contusion Wednesday night against the New York Rangers as Ribeiro took a stick to the throat from opponent Chris Higgins. From what I can recall, the play was unintentional, still though, an unfortunate loss for the Stars.
The Dallas Stars are currently 4th in the Pacific with a record of 18-14-11. The point total of 47 puts them in a tough race for the playoffs in the Western Conference whereas the 6th through 8th spot each belong to teams with 53 points.
Ribeiro has 10 goals and 23 assists for the year. Fourteen of those points are on the power play, 4 goals and 10 assists.
Dallas is currently on a 3 game losing streak, with one only imagining with the loss of Ribeiro, that streak may be extended.