- Buttendz Hockey Stick Grip Review
- Bauer Vapor 1X Stick Review
- Swiftwick Cut Resistant Compression Socks Review
- Bauer Supreme Total One MX3 Stick Review
- Mammoth IPA Player Bag Review
- Warrior Dynasty AX1 Gloves Review
- CCM RibCor 40K Stick Review
- STX Surgeon 500 Hockey Gloves Review
- STX Stallion 500 Gloves Review
- Colt 2 Raw Stick Review
Ribeiro placed on IR
- Updated: January 7, 2010
Dallas Stars center Mike Ribeiro has been place on the IR today, expected to be out 4 – 6 weeks. Ribeiro suffered a throat contusion Wednesday night against the New York Rangers as Ribeiro took a stick to the throat from opponent Chris Higgins. From what I can recall, the play was unintentional, still though, an unfortunate loss for the Stars.
The Dallas Stars are currently 4th in the Pacific with a record of 18-14-11. The point total of 47 puts them in a tough race for the playoffs in the Western Conference whereas the 6th through 8th spot each belong to teams with 53 points.
Ribeiro has 10 goals and 23 assists for the year. Fourteen of those points are on the power play, 4 goals and 10 assists.
Dallas is currently on a 3 game losing streak, with one only imagining with the loss of Ribeiro, that streak may be extended.