Hockey World Blog

Bauer Supreme TotalONE Ice Hockey Skate

After upgrading the Bauer Vapor line last season with a great new skate, it looks like it is time to update the Bauer Supreme line of skates here in 2009-10. The new top of the line skate will be the Bauer Supreme One100. However, it will also be complimented by a special edition skate, the Bauer Supreme TotalOne. Unfortunately, there’s not a whole lot of information out about these skates at the current time. We expect them to make their official debut at the 2010 Winter Olympics in Vancouver, however.

Update: The Bauer TotalOne skates are now available for purchase. Check ’em out at IceWarehouse.com

Bauer Supreme TotalONE Ice Hockey Skate

Bauer Supreme TotalONE Ice Hockey Skate

9 Comments

1. b. Lee

October 15, 2009 at 3:39 pm

Already filed for the loan that I will require to purchase the new Bauer Supreme skates. Promised the bank that I’ll be making my long -awaited debut in the NHL soon enough. They expressed skepticism that a man of my age that hasn’t skated in 7 years can actually play hockey at that level, but I assured them that since I’ve been watching a lot of hockey over that same period of time, that payback shouldn’t be an issue.

2. emil

November 6, 2009 at 6:12 pm

b.lee you must be joking!

3. John Farrar

November 23, 2009 at 2:41 am

You should give it a go yourself, Emil! With equipment like this, one never knows, right? (ha-ha)

4. Luke Spriggs

December 7, 2009 at 4:37 am

you guys are right with these skates theres no telling what you could do haha

5. Brandon

January 10, 2010 at 11:53 am

is there anywhere that i could get a pair of there

• Matt

January 10, 2010 at 5:24 pm

Not until the spring, and even then the price tag will be ridiculous as they are a limited edition skate.

6. brian

February 17, 2010 at 9:59 pm

The skate is going to be released April 15th for $800.

7. Russell

February 21, 2010 at 10:08 pm

I already have these skates i got them this fall before tryouts… except the only diffrence is there is no yellow on them.. just all black

8. Jon Adams

March 10, 2010 at 11:08 am

$800 for ice skates? Aren’t I was just becoming accustom to $400-$500 being top of the line, most expensive